• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Meet my new boy Cheeko!!!

Jaguar

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Real Name
Ry
He kept saying "love you" as I put him to bed tonight.... must have been a thing with his old owner. So sweet :heart:

Jaguar

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Real Name
Ry
He was completely silent today :D I guess he was just flock calling a little for his old family. He was playing with some toys and talking a little bit today - seems like he's settling in well. :dancing:

CrystalLeo

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Christi
Yeay! Congrats on your new little fid! He looks absolutely adorable!!! :x3:
Brody also has his morning screams, as well as when he is overly excited, i still have to work on getting him tame as well, you are lucky you got cheeco so tame already! :D
Keep us updated with pics and more :p

Sophia101

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sophia
He's too cute - he steps up and goes "home" into his cage on command - and he puts his head down for scratches and lets me flip him on his back. It's so weird to be able to touch him on the back and wings without being bitten :roflmao:
I know that feeling. lol My girls let me but they don't particularly like it and my boy? Just forget about it! Sounds like a really well trained boy. Congrats on your new addition. Can't wait to hear all your crazy, fun, etc. stories! :)

Jaguar

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Real Name
Ry
He's starting to shy away from me more now that he's settled in a little, but we'll work on it :) He really wants to be friends with Phoenix though - I was told he had a strong bond with another cockatiel in the past. Phoenix just wants MOM MOM MOM. Got a love triangle going on over here :roflmao:

Jaguar

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Real Name
Ry

Most uncomfortable hand position ever.... but he was actually getting a bit snuggly there. He still bites and flares at my SO, but we're working on it :cautious: