• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

WOULD LOVE A SIGNATURE

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
IT HAS BEEN A WHILE MINE ALL GOT LOST SOME HO DONT KNOW WHAT I WANT SOMETHING FOR THE HOLIDAY BUT WILL NEED ONE FOR AFTER . ID LIKE SOMETHING DIFRENT BUT HAVE NI IDEAS
I AM NOT SURE IF THESE PICS ARE GOOD ENOUGH YOU WOULD HAVE TO LET ME KNOW

AND THANKS FOR ANY IDEAS YOU CAN COME UP WITH CAUSE IM AT A LOSS ABOUT THIS AND

THANKS AHEAD OF TIME,,LOL

135.JPG 007.JPG 006.JPG

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
I would love to make you a signature. I do different. Would you like an abstract background? I usually just do what comes to my mind. Each background is custom made. I will get right on it.
What is your bird's name? Please upload some additional photos if you have any.

Last edited:

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
I would love to make you a signature. I do different. Would you like an abstract background? I usually just do what comes to my mind. Each background is custom made. I will get right on it.
What is your bird's name? Please upload some additional photos if you have any.
thanks heres more pics..lol 187.JPG 193.JPG 200.JPG 263.JPG

oh this is mango a ysa ty ty

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
I AM NOT GOOD WITH PICS AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOU CAN USE MORE THAN ONE IN SIG OF HIM TO MAKE IT MORE INTRESTING IF YOU WOULD LIKE IM VERY GREAT FUL TO HAVE A SIG AS ALL HIS GOT LOST SOME HOW PLEASE DO AS YOU THINK NOT SURE WHAT TYPE OF PICS YOU LIKE TO WORK WITH
IN TRYING TO CHANGE HIS ONE WITH ME I MESSED IT UP HAD TO GET MARIE TO UP LOAD IT CAUSE MINE WAS TO LARGE AND TRYING TO MAKE IT SMALLER I DELEATED IT ,,LOL I REALY KNOW NOTHING ON HOW TO USE A COMPUTER LET ALONE TAKE PICS LOL

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Doll Please let me know if you want some more. I love to create and have you satisfied with the results. These two signatures have what I call a soft look. If you want to have something more abstract I can do another one too. Merry Christmas! :heart2:

Last edited:

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
How to get your signature to show: First thing to do is to upload your new signature to your pic file in your you computer. You can then post your signature in Upload your Siggie pix Here and request a code. Once you have the code...... copy it so you can later paste it. Then look at the top of this page where your name is, place the cursor on your name and a window will show with several options. Click on signatures
and you will see the signature window pop up. At the top of the window (just like this one) you will see the square symbol for IMAGE. Click on that image box and then you will see a small area to paste the code into. After you paste the code in that window click OK and if the code is working you should see the signature in the message area. Then you click save signature and you should have it. I can also get you a code but it will require you give me your e mail address so I can send it to you that way. For some reason the code will not show on AA when I post it. Most of the time the code will work for your signature but every once in a while it will not work. This is the way I do it and other members may have different ways. Wishing you good posting and I am happy you like the signature. :)

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
I LOVE THE SECOND ONE LIKE THEM BOTH BUT THE SECOND ONE IS LOVELY THANKS DO MUCH IM GREATFULL NOW ILL TRY LOADING IT

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Good grief Gertrude! Doll, if you master this THEN I may try doing one later. For us computer challenged folks - this is like a complex recipe facing a person who only knows how to make a cake from a box mix.

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
OK GIVE ME A FEW MIN AS IM TOTALY LOST IN DOING THIS OR SHOULD SAY DENTS STUPED ..LOL

Mr Peepers

Cruising the avenue
Gran you have signatures and avatar pics confused here - Marie uploaded an avatar pic for you that was the pic I made of you and Mango with his xmas hat on.

Signatures are the pictures of peoples/members fids that show up under every post that person make on the board.

This is my avatar pic.

This is my signature pic.

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
How to get your signature to show: First thing to do is to upload your new signature to your pic file in your you computer. You can then post your signature in Upload your Siggie pix Here and request a code. Once you have the code...... copy it so you can later paste it. Then look at the top of this page where your name is, place the cursor on your name and a window will show with several options. Click on signatures
and you will see the signature window pop up. At the top of the window (just like this one) you will see the square symbol for IMAGE. Click on that image box and then you will see a small area to paste the code into. After you paste the code in that window click OK and if the code is working you should see the signature in the message area. Then you click save signature and you should have it. I can also get you a code but it will require you give me your e mail address so I can send it to you that way. For some reason the code will not show on AA when I post it. Most of the time the code will work for your signature but every once in a while it will not work. This is the way I do it and other members may have different ways. Wishing you good posting and I am happy you like the signature. :)
I AM TOTALY LOST I WILL HAVE TO WAITE FOR MY GRAND SON TO DO THIS , SORRY BUT ASK ME ABOUT BUILDING A COMP I CAN HELP BUT THAT IS AS FAR AS I GO
USING A COMPUTER IM LOST SORRY DEREK MIGHT BE OVER IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS

BUT I DO THANK YOU THEY ARE GREAT

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
Gran you have signatures and avatar pics confused here - Marie uploaded an avatar pic for you that was the pic I made of you and Mango with his xmas hat on.

Signatures are the pictures of peoples/members fids that show up under every post that person make on the board.

This is my avatar pic.

This is my signature pic.

HA HA YEP I KNOW ONE FROM THE OTHER,,LOL JUST DONT UNDER SEAND HOW TO EVEN GET IT IN MY PICS ,,LOL

AT ONE TIME I EVEN HAD ONE WITH HIM MOVING FROM A VIDEO BUT SITE CHANGED AND I LOST ALL

Last edited:

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
WEEE THANK YOU MARIA LOVE THIS ONE ITS SOFT ON THE EYES AND REALY SHOWS HIM UP
THANK YOU LADY JANE YOU DID A VERY NICE WIT THE BAD PICS I SENT IM NERY HAPPY WITH IT

OH OH WHERE DID IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mr Peepers

Cruising the avenue
Its broken.... your signature is missing in action and broken just like that damn dancing banana.

:dance4: :dance4: :dance4: :dance4: :dance4: :dance4: :dance4:

I'm joking Gran its there.

Scroll up to your first post in this thread and you will see it. :heart: :hug8:

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
NOT SURE IF I HAVE IT CAUSE IT COMES AND GOES,,LOL

NOPE NOT YHERE