• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Ollie's Thread

Lo_

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Lauren
OMG! I missed it! At least he's cute. :xflove: Welcome home Ollie! And here some more dancing nanners for ya @mr-peepers, :dance4: :dance4: :dance4: :dance4: :dance4: :dance4: :hehe:
Hey, you can go back and read all the event by event action ;) :lol:
He is a cutie. Ollie says thanks for the welcomes and screw the nanners cause they aren't working again :rofl:

Lo_

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Lauren
Oh he is so adorable! :xflove: :xflove: :xflove:

We use the exact same little carrier for vet trips. It works really well, although we would like to upgrade him at some point to something with a bit of a better view because he likes looking out at the world when we are out having adventures.

He seems to like it actually. I was a little worried he would be nervous in it/scared of it. But he did really well with it. He was plastered to the front mesh though, so we might have to upgrade as well :lol:

Lo_

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Lauren
Okay an update on last nights and this mornings festivities...

When we got home we let him out of the carrier. He climbed around on the top of his cage and then happily went into it. He started climbing around upside down like a goof and played with the anchor toy for a second. He then went to a perch and played with the saucer toy... He was unsure of the wacky wood perch at first but once he got on it he loved it :D That's actually where he slept last night.
He made tiny little chirps last night and this morning. No big vocalizations yet. He is now munching away on his nutriberry and pellets. We tried some chop this morning. He ate a tiny piece of apple and then pooped on the rest :bored: :hilarious: Tomorrow is another day :lol:
I took him out of the cage and put him on his play stand. He loved it. He started preening and made his tiny little happy chirps :D

Pictures to come!!!

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
Lord Ollie looks happy and very cute.

Reactions: Lo_

Heather F

He is a darling! I love the play stand!

Jeddy

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Jan
You are right Lauren. I think visiting a lot has helped him adjust more quickly because he knows you. Such a great forever home he has. :dancing: :dance5:

Lo_

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Lauren
You are right Lauren. I think visiting a lot has helped him adjust more quickly because he knows you. Such a great forever home he has. :dancing: :dance5:
:heart: :heart: Thank you :hug8:

CeciliaZ

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Cecilia
Just catching up with this...welcome home Ollie!

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
Wow, looks like he has made himself to home really fast. You made it really nice for him.
Look at that cup of fresh fruit chop. They love apples least mine does.
Congrats on him being quiet so far but he is young. I like there toy squeak sounds.

One thing I don't like is the poop. Budgie poop is far more cute. :rofl:

:heart: :hug8: :heart: