• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

HELP! a hard choice...

Happynme

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
I ditto what others said. Big flight cage...lots of shreddible toys...good diet..lots of one on one when home...
Congrats on your new baby . I also have a lutino pf lovie :D

fluffypoptarts

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I ditto what others said. Big flight cage...lots of shreddible toys...good diet..lots of one on one when home...
Congrats on your new baby . I also have a lutino pf lovie :D
UH OH...Happy has a rival!!! :lol:

fluffypoptarts

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Hey auntie poptart yous better nots like anyones but yous birdies n me...dat understood? _ queen happy :lol:
LOL! Uh oh! Understood! I know better than to make a female lovie jealous! :hilarious:

ConureTiel

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
That is an exceptionally pretty lovebird! Glad you found the Avenue.

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
Very pretty indeed. I think your friend made the right choice; I notice that my lovie can entertain himself in the cage better than some of my other fids.

Beanurita

Real Name
Melissa
Your new baby is so cute!!!

Here is a pic of part of my set up. Cage on the right is my lovebirds house, middle cage are my 2budgie boys, the the tiels on the end by the window. My Green Cheek conure also has a flight cage on the other side of the window. I plan on getting 2 more flight cages so the tiels can have their own house and the budgie boy can have a flight cage too!!! I stay home and they all come out to play daily throughout the day and they all still use every bit of their houses! I strongly believe in flight cages!!! Just waiting for a great deal to add the other 2 for them :dancing: I'm adding a P'let next week that will eventually get the budgie current house (20x20z34) only because I don't think ill have room for yet another flight cage......one more for the P'let would make a total of 6 flights!!!! But if I end up with the space the 6 flight cages it will be!!! :dancing:

IMG_4903.2014-11-25_031436.jpg

Happynme

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
They steal your heart quick ;)

XionSparkle

Moving in
Real Name
Xion
I brought her home today from the bird place. She settled in quick ^^ she loves her new cage and the little tent in it. She mostly likes to sit on top of it. She really seems to love cuddling with me in my big blanket and crawling around in it. She's so quiet at home! Its really fun spending time with her, and i can tell this can only end well :)

ExtraHannah

Meeting neighbors
What a beautiful baby! Congratulations! I can't wait until I can pick up mine. :D It's so nice there will be someone else learning with a new baby at the same time.

XionSparkle

Moving in
Real Name
Xion
What a beautiful baby! Congratulations! I can't wait until I can pick up mine. :D It's so nice there will be someone else learning with a new baby at the same time.
Oh yes, lol its a lot of fun, too! Mine already seems to just want to be around me all the time, its great! When do you pick up your baby?

ExtraHannah

Meeting neighbors
Not quite sure Xion, we are just waiting on DNA to come back on two that the breeder thinks are male. I really wanted a boy. Should be any day now, I'm hoping I can get him next weekend!

Hope things are still going well with your little one. So ridiculously cute! :)