• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I will introduce us...

mythic55

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Love to golf. ACL tear and surgery (ski slope) took me off the courses this summer.
Oh no! I just had meniscus repair surgery (repair instead of ectomy) that was not fun. One little bit. 6 months later im just getting back to normal. Hope you have a good recovery.

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
You never know what you have with mobility until you blow your knee....

JosienBB

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:welave:

We are blessed with a fantastic pet relocation company. They handle everything so the animals get to come out at the airport and stops, get food and water and are VIP track through the airport with no quarantine or customs. If you are going to do it, do it right!
Oh boy, please tell us the name of your fabulous pet relocation company. I may need to employ their services in the future (possibly relocating from Canada to US).

mythic55

Avenue Veteran

mythic55

Avenue Veteran
Siva: and yes. Yesterday she got her standard baby bloodwork back and she has PBFD. Im devastated. Any resources people could provide who have not seen my other post- please forward it on. She already has an amzing diet, complete with extra vitamins and minerals on her fresh food and pellets. But im curious... any info. please.

Princessbella

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
What a beautiful flock! Welcome. This is a great place.

Chantilly Lace

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Chantel
Hello and Welcome! You sure live an interesting life. I LOVE Hong Kong, besides Shanghai, that is my favorite place that I have been. Do you travel for work?

crystaljam

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Crystal
Weclome to The Avenue!

We are also owned by an enchanting Grey :D

Cara

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Cara MacKay
Welcome. Your flock is beautiful. That is heartbreaking news about Siva.

mythic55

Avenue Veteran
Hello and Welcome! You sure live an interesting life. I LOVE Hong Kong, besides Shanghai, that is my favorite place that I have been. Do you travel for work?
Hong Kong is an amazing city (dare I say one of the best- british rule for so long means there are rules, and tons of freedom and people respect that)- shanghai is too polluted for my husband. He has sensitive lungs and coughs all day long. Did you travel for work?

But this particular move was made for my husbands work- But it was not long ago I was forcing him to move (although not country to country every couple years :banghead: ).... we are both transplants- so home really is not where your heart is- but where you lay your head down.
We move to USA in a few years... I truly enjoy the brash nature of UK, and I have noticed how my personality and views of the world have changed now that I live in a 'third world covered in gold' as they call it. Yesterday a guy pooped in my bushes on the beach because he didn't have a bathroom- then chose to climb my tree to eat my dates for lunch.
I definitely need to tone down my personality for USA :rofl: