• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Can you make your posts private to non-members?

GuineaPigster

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
The only problem with that is Around the Neighborhood is for non-bird topics. :wacky:
That's what I thought so I figured I'd ask. Eh, my parents said it was okay to post in other areas. So it's fine. Thank you all! @SandraK @Clueless

Merlie

Avenue Spotlight Award
Doesn't really matter in the big picture, whether someone is a member or not, there are wackos everywhere. Anyone can join a forum, you never know who or what is behind an avatar.

The rule of the internet .. NEVER post anything you don't want the entire world to possibly read .. once it's out there .. it's out there, no matter where you post it. Forums, Social Media Sites, Groups .. etc., all the same.

GuineaPigster

Avenue Spotlight Award
Thank you for those words of wisdom! :)
Doesn't really matter in the big picture, whether someone is a member or not, there are wackos everywhere. Anyone can join a forum, you never know who or what is behind an avatar.

The rule of the internet .. NEVER post anything you don't want the entire world to possibly read .. once it's out there .. it's out there, no matter where you post it. Forums, Social Media Sites, Groups .. etc., all the same.