• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

AS toys

crystaljam

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Crystal
I'm not sure of the names, but for Rosco (our Caique) I have to get him the toys with Welded O Rings (otherwise he takes them apart) - Merlin (our Grey) and Stryder are fine without welded O-Rings.

If you have Houdinis though - definitely inquire about toys with welded O Rings, or if it can be specially done dor you :)

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
So far I think I will be ordering these: Inox puzzler, 4 bell pandemonium no plastic parts added, puzzle bell and Symphony.
Will definitely go with welded o-rings.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I finalized my order but got the square dance novice instead of the symphony. I also decided to order some Avian Organics products. Doris was very helpful with helping me choose. :) I appreciated her guidance and assistance and am very much looking forward to getting all of the goodies.

LemonGrass

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I finalized my order but got the square dance novice instead of the symphony. I also decided to order some Avian Organics products. Doris was very helpful with helping me choose. :) I appreciated her guidance and assistance and am very much looking forward to getting all of the goodies.
Hope your flock enjoys the goodies :D