• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Found Dove

BirdyLove

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Milly
This morning, I found a pure white dove that can barley fly. It looks pretty tame because it isn't that scared when I come close. I can nearly pat it. So it has really bad flight and I think the cause of the situation is because it's tail feathers are all scruffy and barley look like tail feathers. Just a clump of muddled up feathers flaring up towards the sky. Please if you have lost you Dove, let me know what I should do to help it!!

Birdbabe

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
First off, thank you for helping
Put the bird in a warm safe quiet area with water and seed mix. Can you feel the keel bone? Is there nice rounded muscle or is it concave? Is he alert? You can go to pigeon talk. Com. There's great help on there. :hug8:

BirdyLove

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Milly
First off, thank you for helping
Put the bird in a warm safe quiet area with water and seed mix. Can you feel the keel bone? Is there nice rounded muscle or is it concave? Is he alert? You can go to pigeon talk. Com. There's great help on there. :hug8:
Thanks for your help! I will get to it strait away! :heart:

wyrinth

Avenue Veteran
Unfortunately, some people still release doves during special occasions and they are completely unable to fend for themselves. Thank you for taking the poor bird in.

Birdbabe

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Any help on pigeon talk? I searched for a post from you but couldn't find anything, how's the birdie doing tonight?

BirdyLove

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Milly
This is what s/he looks like....

image.jpg

image.jpg

Milly. Xxx :heart: