• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Picky Parrot Cone Collar-Size Medium

tailsoflove

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Dawn
I had this cone collar made for my Eclectus, but I could not even get it near him. He was terrified of it for some reason so back in the bag and into the closet it went! He is funny like that with certain things so I had a feeling this would happen, but wanted to try it anyway. I paid $40 for it. I would like to see it go to someone that will use it. Reasonable offer accepted. Will ship to continental U.S.

Info: Made of fleece . It is a "cone collar-size medium". 9" diameter-suitable for African Greys, Eclectus, Small cockatoos. It has velcro for closure and has 8 layers of fleece and then a soft cone section. It follows the natural head movement of the bird and allows for full sight range and ability to eat and go about normal activity. It comes with instructions and information pamphlet from the maker of the collar (Patti Lemaire). Please feel free to PM me with any questions. Thank you!
(please note: this is a fake bird if you could not tell :rofl: and is not true to size of a real macaw!)
upload_2014-10-30_17-54-16.png upload_2014-10-30_17-24-12.png

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
sold and thank you :D