• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

TOP Tesoro Treats

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Thanks so much Courtney for posting a review and photos. Very handsome model, btw. :) You got those fairly fast, too didn't you? I'm hoping my guys will like them. They're so picky. I find uneaten Caitec bakes and avicakes on the bottom of several birds' cages. The one thing everyone seems to LOVE are the Nutriberries popcorn treats.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I finally placed an order for 2 packages. Am looking foward to getting these and hope the birds like them.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I received my two packages of treats and looks like a lot of breakage during shipping. Lots of crumbs and small pieces, although there are some larger pieces. I do hope the birds like these. No extra package was included but they did include a one pound sample bag of the Top's pellets as per my request for a sample and I appreciate that.

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
That's awesome! I did t know they did samples too. Hope everybirdie likes them :)

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I may be wrong but I did read somewhere (maybe here) that they don't just send out samples. They were probably willing to do that with me because I already had that order for the treats and they boxed it with the order.