• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Whose training whom?

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
Since I worked late last night, I got to go home early. I open Bella's cage and she gives me the beak of death. I let her be and after she ate and drank, she started chirping to come and get her. :banghead: Now she is sitting on my shoulder grinding her beak. Am I trained or what? :hehe: How have your birds trained you?

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
If you have to ask, your not fully trained yet. :lol:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Birds have a special delight in training their people...they also delight in reminding us of that fact if we dare get out of line... :eek:

Skyler

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
The first lesson My sun Rika teaches all subjects in her realm----you must bow and address Her Highness before doing or talking to any one else. My best friend was over one day and first whistled to Dusty, the tiel. When she went to say Hi and give Rika a treat , Rika turned her back all day. Next time Mar kissed my Mom hello and then went immediately to Rika, who then turned her back again. My crestfallen friend said "I didn't know that rule applied to humans too" . Darn Right thought the Queen. :hehe:

CeciliaZ

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Cecilia
After 20 yrs of having tiels...I am still in training :huh: They are all so different and have their own distinct personalities. During these years I have had 7 tiels. :D The training never ends.