• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Kelly in a Hoodie!

riddick07

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Victoria
After seeing someone else's bird in one of these the other day I had to buy one for Kelly :D

The instructions had intro steps....I skipped a bunch and days... I threw it on top of him and he walked around with it laying on his back so I put it on him and he didn't give me an issue. Well he almost rolled off the table when he was trying to chew on the string but otherwise he was fine with it!
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x576.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x576.

I wanted an orange one with pumpkins but they didn't sell it in his size :shifty: He still looks cute with this one though :joyful:

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
Kelly is adorable in his hoodie.

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
My life would be over (or I'd be in the emergency room anyway) if I dared to try that with either of my amazons

riddick07

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Victoria
:lol: Kelly is very tolerant with me at least:D

First video is the hoodie going on...the instructions tell you to offer a treat when they wear it but Kelly wasn't going for it...then I tried mothers hand and he didn't want that either so we went outside to his favorite tree! And yes I am manhandling my bird... he trusts me and while I wouldn't try this kind of handling with any other amazon he doesn't mind.

SnapV

Real Name
Virginie
WOW! That's a tolerant birdie lol :D Adorable! (I wouldn't dare trying that with T-Rex yet...)

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
That's adorable!

MandaExotics

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Amanda
Awe :heart:
I really want the orange one with skulls for my cockatiel, but the hoodies don't have places for a leash to go and kind of defeats the purpose for me, except that they're adorable, of having one.

riddick07

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Victoria
You could just put a harness on first and then the hoodie. For me the hoodie is just because it looks cute :) I take him to the shelter all the time....so once he learns to wear it he can wander around in hoodies luring adopters into wanting one of our many amazons :sneaky:

Skyler

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
Cricket would remove all my fingers

95talongirl

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Marybeth kiczenski
lol!! so cute!!