• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

boo and my bra

angelawonder

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Angela
Boo has this crazy obsession with trying to eat my bra strap. Seriously once he finds it thru my clothes there is no dislodging him. Knowing this i should realize that my bra is not safe from him at all. This morning trying to get dressed after my shower with the little monster he seizes his opportunity. I am trying to hook my bra and he lands on my poor...well you get the picture. Needles to say sharp talons and sensitive lady parts do not make for a happy mommy. he's now flying all over the house screaming his frustrations out while i baby my chest :cautious:

Newbie GCC

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Heather
:coffeescreen: Thank goodness Roma just looks at me like I am missing major feathers while I am dressing. :hehe:

Jazzy*

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
abbie
Lol yup my jazzy likes to play with them as well :p

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
Ouch! I'm glad that Bella is only interested in zippers and crochet stitch markers! :hehe:

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
Ive never had a bra-strap issue. I have always had a "head between the cleavage" issue. :o: My birds are all weird....

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
You might have to go Commando. :)

MandaExotics

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Amanda
My bird doesn't go after the bra itself but the cute little tag Victoria's secret sows on the straps for their logos. I guess it save me me scissors time? I guess they think its a pillow and toy all in one :rofl:

WeasleyLover

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Maddy
:hehe: Honey and Precious have an obsession with trying to chew my bra straps too. :p

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
With me it's been a case of "I want to join the girls in there - it looks, warm, dark and comfy" (which it is for my girls ...) :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Tanya

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tanya
This might be a silly question, but is the the strap itself or the fact that there's something that needs to be "peeled off" and removed? Our funny Rhubarb couldn't care less about leather straps... until they are wrapped tightly around something. Preferably with a delectable knot to chew. Same for hair ties and rubber bands (which we try to keep away from her anyway). She doesn't look twice at a cotton rope that's laying on a table. Tie the same around a perch and she can't leave it alone. Thankfully she hasn't yet figured out there are straps *under* my clothes... but she's rarely on a shoulder since she's declared a blood feud with anything holding back my hair.

:gal2:

angelawonder

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Angela
Its the clips on the straps, ones for adjusting the shoulder strap length. That clip sits on top of my shoulder and he finds it easily.

Cara

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Cara MacKay
Owww... I think it's the clips. My Toos have an obsession with pockets. The first thing Pooka does when Jim picks him up is stuff his head in the chest pocket to see if there's anything to wreck. Zuni always has to see if I have anything in my pockets when I sit on the couch. No hiding the i-phone from him! And buttons. There must be no buttons, ever, anywhere. I change into a sports bra, sweats and an old t-shirt when I get home.