• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Molly Q Pickles vet visit today :)

Jennifer Kiser

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Jennifer Kiser
Awesome Vet visit for Molly Q Pickle :) The vet was very pleased with Molly. We did have a game of chase the Molly before they finally toweled the little devil :lol: It was go to momma's head, quick Jump on big brothers arm run behind his neck laugh at Momma and the vet and vet tech. We finally got Molly and proceeded with exam and then nail and beak trim. Molly was very good, no biting or fussing. Molly weighs 149 grams the vet said Molly is good and a larger quaker. I told her Molly eats anything Molly can get a beak on fruits, veggies, pasta, cous cous, quinoa, brown rice, unsalted dry popped pop corn, scrambled eggs, boiled and baked chicken, baked turkey, she laughed and said nothing wrong with being a good eater. When it was all over and done Molly delighted the vet by laughing and cutting up with my son and getting kisses from Momma. For being such a good baby Molly got a big new package of avi-cakes and popcorn nutri-berries. I am so proud of my little green pickle :) :heart: Charging camera batteries now so I can get new pics.

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
Yay. Glad Molly was a good girlie.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
I'm glad things went well. What a good girl. :)

VictoriaVague

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Real Name
Vikki
Way to go Molly

MandaExotics

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Amanda
Congrats, Rainbow does not do so well at vet visits and surprised one of my vets by trying to fly at her face. Apparently she treats a macaw that'll try the same thing if not careful. I think an itty bitty ring neck might be preferable in that situation.
:hehe:

Skyler

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
What a good girl=====149 grams??? Don't tell Cricket that he's a lightweight at 106 . But then he drops more food than he eats. And he's not good at the vet----Mr. Bitey gets so scared he runs and hides under Mommy's hair. :peek1:

Lo_

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Lauren
Woohoo Molly! :dance4:
Glad to hear all is well :)