• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Why is everything smaller?

Theresa

AKA TMS
Administrator
Chief of Police
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
and what's with the area to the right that I circled? :huh: I haven't changed any settings, so what happened?
AA.jpg

Yoshi&Reza

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Alyssa
On your keyboard, push Ctrl and + and it will make everything larger. Sometimes when I log on it changes too for some reason.

Theresa

AKA TMS
Administrator
Chief of Police
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Thank you Alyssa, it worked! I've never had that happen before, every other page has been fine, AA was the only one that changed! :huh:

Monica

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monica
If you have a mouse with a wheel, then pressing CTL + moving the mouse wheel up (for larger) or down (for smaller) also works.

The top right, I've got the same thing as well, only larger! However, on my system, it's due to my graphic settings. All it is is the banner repeating itself. I have to zoom in to 125% on my browser (Chrome - 100% zoom is normal) to make the original banner fit. The header is 1600 x 212. My display is 1920 x 1080. Because of this, the header has to make up for 320 pixels (1920 - 1600), so it repeats itself. I prefer my browser to be at 100% zoom, rather than having the banner fit my screen, so I ignore it! :D

AABanner.png