• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

"What you doing?"

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
That is the greeting that awaited us from Léa this morning, as we were proceeding to uncover the cages. It was quite clear, and I think the first time my SO and I heard this sentence out of her (and, according to my SO, he hasn't even heard an attempt at it).

It is always interesting to hear what they pick up, and, especially, when they chose to use those words. In this case, we had made enough noise and she knew where were in the room, but I guess she wanted to know why!

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Awww! Cutie! Does her voice sound like Joeys?

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
Awww! Cutie! Does her voice sound like Joeys?

No. She has a girly girl voice, except when she says "hi Petey!" she uses a lower voice, possibly to differenciate from Petey's voice (it is quite high pitch)

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Terry
Lurch said that to me one day outa the blue :eek: Not surprised as I always say it to him and that day he quietly but very clearly said it :) Most days he talks like a drunken pirate but some days I catch him practicing his favorites in many different ways, and when I get home or he lands on me and rides into the bathroom or somewhere with water he'll start pirate talking like crazy to me :heart: