• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Skyler n Ivy Day out!!!

Kaylea

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kaylea
Ivys first time going to the park...She did great :). She loved lifting her wings to the wind...so do Skyler :) 20140920_150316.jpg 20140920_152600.jpg 20140920_150321.jpg 20140920_153729.jpg Our beautiful Babies!!!

Skyler

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
What beauties

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
What fun! If I was sitting on a bench nearby I'd be staring with my mouth open! :D

Kaylea

Real Name
Kaylea
:).. There was a huge crowed of people n children all around us before we took the pics.. :) Skyler was saying hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!! Lol

macawpower58

Flying along the Avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Shutterbugs' Best
Beautiful! I bet you thrilled all of those kids.

Happynme

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
So pretty!

Kaylea

Real Name
Kaylea
Ty.. and yes the families and kids love them... and Skyler loves dancing talking n showing off lol she's so much fun

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
Sounds like theyre getting along wonderfully! :heart:

Sarah13

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sarah
I thought your baby Ivy was flying. Why is she clipped? Breeder policy to do a flight clip before leaving? So glad she and Sky could go out together. Have fun you guys and I can't wait until both gals can fly as a flock! Tell Daddy he has a lot more running to do when both Ivy and Sky chase him together!
:joyful:

Kaylea

Real Name
Kaylea
I thought your baby Ivy was flying. Why is she clipped? Breeder policy to do a flight clip before leaving? So glad she and Sky could go out together. Have fun you guys and I can't wait until both gals can fly as a flock! Tell Daddy he has a lot more running to do when both Ivy and Sky chase him together!
:joyful:
Lol yes he does I can't wait to see both chasing him lol.....no they Clipped her awhile after she fledged cause we asked them to.... we started out with only 3...to see if that would help but she was all over the place trying to fly fast n hard into windows n walls....we couldn't even hold her out of the cage when we went to visit cause she was trying to fly n it was hard to hold onto her.... people were coming in and out of the shop all the time also n we didn't want her flying out the door....
I told them I can't take her home if I can't train her and I didn't want her flying all over n hurting her self....I'm training her on her harness and to be outside...Just like Skyler did she hasn't stoped flying lol when she wants me or to be on the back of the couch she takes off to get there...lol Friday she flew across the room from the play stand and landed on the arm of the couch by me... scared me to death lol...I love training them both.... They are both amazing! ! :)