• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Desperately Need Foster Home for My Pauly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraffa

Moving in
Quaker Parrot in Desperate Need of Foster Home! (link to my craigslist ad)

The foster home he is with now was supposed to buy my 2 conures, only signed an agreement for FOSTERING ALL (because she was out of work and had a broken car) tried to sell the conures behind my back to someone else for "reduced vetting fees" for Pauly (when I made it clear I would pay for ALL of his care!) and now the conures are GONE and she won't reveal the name or whereabouts of the "mystery person" who "took the conures to train them" and "came by and vaccinated Pauly" (they didn't even call me if and when this vaccination took place)........hasn't given me the bill for the claimed vaccination....and says her "lawyer" is telling her to "pay me for the conures" and that they barely made the rent because of her stubborn husband, and that her "daughter just died" . I have to get my Pauly out of there QUICK
:_( please help if it's only with your prayers...... words can't express my disgust and shock over this woman's handling of every single aspect.....because it all sounds like lies..... :( :banghead:

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
Where are you located. So we have an idea who might be close by.

Macaw Lover

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Renee'
The CL ad says Westchase or Houston area

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
Houston...

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
That is where the parrot festival takes place in January. If you don't get feed back from someone here, I think there are two clubs in that area. Reach out to them to see if you can find a foster.

Seraffa

Moving in
I'll try! Poor Pauly....I don't think I can visit him until I arrive to get him out of there!!

Seraffa

Moving in
There's only 2 active links left off of that page.....going to make the 2 phone calls tomorrow morning when people are awake. I don't understand why CL response is so bad this week....unless it's people thinking some crazy court case is going to go down when I tell them WHY pauly can't be fostered by the same lady anymore......they never answer my calls again after first contact. :arghh: I can't believe it...

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
:hug8:

Status
Not open for further replies.