• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Hormones?

BeakyBird

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ashley
Ollie will be turning a year old in roughly 2 months, which means he's like 9.5/10 months old. His hatch day being on November 11th, 2013. With that being said, he does not exhibit any hormonal behavior. He's become a little more aggressive towards my SO, and needy to me (just wants to be with his momma); but no signs of "sexual" behavior.

I know the "norm" is roughly 8+ months, just curious if/when your little guys started to exhibit their hormones. And when I need to start mentally preparing for teenage years. u_u'

Yoshi&Reza

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Alyssa
I don't think I have noticed any sexual behaviors from Yoshi. When Yoshi was a year old he decided my husband was the enemy. According to Yoshi, my husband wasn't allowed to breathe! After a few months he decided he wasn't so bad. Then as a little more time went on Yoshi decided he adored my 8 year old son. From our experience it seemed Yoshi was most unpredictable and still going through changes from a year old and continued for another 6-8 months. After all that he is fairly predictable now. We all have an understanding of what sets him off and he hasn't really added any new behaviors.... thank goodness! :dead:

BeakyBird

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ashley
I don't think I have noticed any sexual behaviors from Yoshi. When Yoshi was a year old he decided my husband was the enemy. According to Yoshi, my husband wasn't allowed to breathe! After a few months he decided he wasn't so bad. Then as a little more time went on Yoshi decided he adored my 8 year old son. From our experience it seemed Yoshi was most unpredictable and still going through changes from a year old and continued for another 6-8 months. After all that he is fairly predictable now. We all have an understanding of what sets him off and he hasn't really added any new behaviors.... thank goodness! :dead:
I feel like the only "unpredictable" thing Oll-ball does is his random surges of I NEED MOMMA NOW and the indecisiveness that follows. He's always hated my boyfriend. xD