• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

fresh fig

Yoshi&Reza

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Alyssa
Aww, glad Magpie enjoyed it! :heart: It is immediately thrown out of bowls here with attitude. Oh well...

VictoriaVague

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Real Name
Vikki
Aww, glad Magpie enjoyed it! :heart: It is immediately thrown out of bowls here with attitude. Oh well...
Oh no, it's so disappointing when a food you're excited for them to try is rejected. Mine were like that with almonds.

Yoshi&Reza

Real Name
Alyssa
Figs are a little too pricey to keep trying too. I keep seeing dragon fruit at the store and want to try it. If I get it and they don't like it, that is $7 wasted!! Have you tried dragon fruit or passion fruit? Kind of the same mushy consistency.

VictoriaVague

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Real Name
Vikki
Figs are a little too pricey to keep trying too. I keep seeing dragon fruit at the store and want to try it. If I get it and they don't like it, that is $7 wasted!! Have you tried dragon fruit or passion fruit? Kind of the same mushy consistency.
I've tried them but my birds haven't. They're super expensive here too. I got a fig for 70p (just over a dollar) but you can't buy dragon or passion fruit loose. Usually in packets of 2 or 4 and a huge price tag. Same with lychees.