• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My GCC Died Suddenly Yesterday-A Tribute

JayByrd

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Jay
Firstly I would like to tell you that sincerely, my heart goes out to you, and your boyfriend over the passing of your beloved Sage. Truly. I would also like to thank you for sharing such a wonderful, heartfelt memorial tribute to Sage. it really touched my heart. I wish there were some magic way I could lessen the pain for you, but let me tell you this instead. You two gave Sage such a wonderful and love filled positive life!! I can only imagine how much you saved him from. It is aweful when these things happen, but please know Sage is flying over the rainbow bridge, perching looking down chriping at you, sending his love, and thanks for such a wonderful time.

Dostc426

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Chelsea Dostert
Oh my goodness I apologize for taking so long to read all of your beautiful and genuine concerns for us both! It has been a long and hard month but we are so happy with what Sage could teach us and that she passed on in a loving home and in our hands and is now if a better pain-free place.
Thank you all so much for your sentiments! You all are truly loving and caring people and your little birdies are very lucky indeed! :hug8:

Blancaej

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Blanca
So sorry for your loss. :(

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
:hug8: :hug8: :hug8: I am so sorry for your loss.

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Fly high, Sage.

Nikomania

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Oh, no. My heart goes out to you. Even though her time with you was so short, she was SO lucky to have been loved by you and your boyfriend.