• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Palm Nuts to Good Home

Verivus

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Chrissy
I'm assuming the answer is a no, but is this something a GCC has any hope of eating? lol.

Theresa

AKA TMS
Administrator
Chief of Police
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I'm assuming the answer is a no, but is this something a GCC has any hope of eating? lol.

I don't know if he could get to the nut, but he could chew the fibrous outside part and Mom could crack the nut for him ;)

BeakFace

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Ok second harvest done today and mailed out today. If I have left out anyone let me know. I think everyone should have got a PayPal for the second batch tonight. Dolldid I am drying yours out so still not ready. I will let you know when I send yours out. TMS, let me know if you would like more. I filled all the back order's today and had none left. I know you said you wanted more so let me know if you still do and what size. Next harvest will be in 2-3 weeks when they are ready. Please anyone interested in more let me know a head of time. IF YOU WANT STEMS OR JUST SOME STEMS PLEASE ADVICE. This cluster done today filled all my orders but not as big as the first. The next cluster is huge so anyone wanting a medium or large I should have plenty. I don't know how long these will be in season but it looks like I could have another 2 or 3 clusters after this next one. I will harvest depending on demand. Enjoy!

Last edited:

ncGreyBirdLady

They call Me crazy like its a bad thing!
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bonnie
:dance4: :dance4: :dance4: I would love to get another small box when ever they are available :hug8: :hug8: :hug8:

bicmeister

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Bichlien
I will take a large with stems next time! Thanks again!

Ribbit21

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Keri
If you have any left for the next batch I would like a medium or large box.