• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

GONNA BE A MOMMY AGAIN!!!!!

Blancaej

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Blanca
She is a cutie! Congrats!! :D

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
Oh hell, we'll have another gender confuse bird! :facepalm: :hehe:
So would that make them cross-feathered, trans-feathered or bi-feathered? :huh: :huh: :huh: Or none of the above because they know what they are? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Last edited:

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
Congrats Lindsey! I am sure she will thrive under you care. Can't wait to hear lots of stories about Ozzie

Theresa

AKA TMS
Administrator
Chief of Police
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
She is right about 5yo, she's had 2 homes before coming to Tanya's about 5 months ago. She was given up for being too needy :rolleyes: Yet she's a very independent, fun loving bird who enjoys cuddling at Tanya's house.

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
Congrats! :heart:

QP4CAG

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Lindsay
Will you sing that special song to her? :rofl: :hehe: :lol:
Kiss my :gas1:
And dance? :elefant: :poodance1: :chickendance: :dance55:
Glad to see everyone here has jokes!!! :blabber: I have you know, i was minutes away I'm telling you MINUTES from auditioning to Dancing w/the stars!!!! :disco: :dance55:y'all should feel FORTUNATE to know someone as special as me!!! :devil: :nana: :jillone: :kiss2:

Theresa

AKA TMS
Administrator
Chief of Police
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Kiss my :gas1:

Glad to see everyone here has jokes!!! :blabber: I have you know, i was minutes away I'm telling you MINUTES from auditioning to Dancing w/the stars!!!! :disco: :dance55:y'all should feel FORTUNATE to know someone as special as me!!! :devil: :nana: :jillone: :kiss2:

I know how special you are.....as a matter of fact I have video evidence of it :devil:

Debbie

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Debbie
Congrats! They love to dance! So get your dancing shoes on! :D

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Awww....what a little dolly face! Big congrats!

shesocalifornia

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Christina
Ah how sweet. I have a goffin I rescued named sammy.....it was rough in the beginning but she is my most favorite bird now! She is a snuggle bug and will fall asleep on our shoulders while we watch tv. She preens our eyebrows and slides her beak across our skin like she is petting us. She loves her chin scratched and if you do it right under her beak she sneezes. Then there is the rotten Side that pulls our hair out when we are ignoring her and stealing food off our plates! Definitely a cool too....you are going to love them!!!! :dancing:

QP4CAG

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Lindsay
Ah how sweet. I have a goffin I rescued named sammy.....it was rough in the beginning but she is my most favorite bird now! She is a snuggle bug and will fall asleep on our shoulders while we watch tv. She preens our eyebrows and slides her beak across our skin like she is petting us. She loves her chin scratched and if you do it right under her beak she sneezes. Then there is the rotten Side that pulls our hair out when we are ignoring her and stealing food off our plates! Definitely a cool too....you are going to love them!!!! :dancing:
are you SURE that wasn't a blue bird named ROSS that you adopted???? :lol: Sounds EXACTLY like my quaker!!!! :hehe: