• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Will Make Free Signatures, Avatars, etc. for virtual hugs :)

Guardiavoir

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Joanna
Okay, guys. Sorry, right now I have to put my work on hold until the 9th because I brought my laptop with me on vacation but I forgot to bring the charger, so it died and now it's useless.

Guardiavoir

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Joanna
Okay, guys. Sorry, right now I have to put my work on hold until the 9th because I brought my laptop with me on vacation but I forgot to bring the charger, so it died and now it's useless.
Statement revisal... My relative bought a new charger for my laptop, so I can resume work.

Update: I forgot to say this earlier. I was able to snap my own stock photos of a forest on my vacation, so that will cut out a few hours worth of just searching for stock to use in my signature backgrounds. Which usually takes up the bulk of my work time (or at least so it seems).

Last edited:

Guardiavoir

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Joanna
Thought I might post a small update before I go to bed. Jess's sig is in the last stage, and that is adding text. I just need to find a good font and add some effects and it'll be finished. It should be done tomorrow if I have the time to work--when you're out on a busy vacation, you don't have much time in between to get around to these things. :cool:
I'm going to bed now because I feel a bit dizzy--maybe from not drinking enough water or tiredness. My eyes hurt a little, so I'm probably just tired. Good night.

Einstein'sMommy

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Monica
I hope you're not doing mine.. I canceled a long time ago but you never acknowledged that you seen it.

Jessie1285

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Jessie

Guardiavoir

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Joanna
I hope you're not doing mine.. I canceled a long time ago but you never acknowledged that you seen it.
Sorry for not saying anything. I did see it. I'll happily work on it later if you change your mind.
I like it! Thanks.... Now not to sound stupid but how do I get it to show up in my sig? Lol
Under your account thing, there's a link to your signature settings thing. Copy the image link I gave you and use it to insert the image. I assume you know how to insert an image? :)

Guardiavoir

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Joanna
@Kevin Mc. I already have your pics saved. :) I have cropped the birds out from their photos and was wondering if you had any preferences as to the theme of your siggie. Thanks! :cool: