• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

IGAW Order came today!!

MissingMango

Walking the driveway
Opie is one spoiled guy!! He now has too many toys to even fit in his HQ Flight Cage! This is a major affliction I think....now I am thinking "hmmmmm maybe he needs a double flight so I can put them all in, but then it may be too empty...." Does anyone else have this problem?! My husband said I have enough toys for 3 more birds....I told him not to tempt me. :cool2:

Anyways here are the IGAW goodies! I LOVE them! The Peekaboo Perch is AWESOME!!Thinking I may have to hang that on the outside of his cage, for out of cage play time since it won't fit LOL! He is also getting the Tiny Tease, and the freebie foot toys (thank you IGAW)!! The Sprite and Cork Bark Mahogany cluster go to the Bourkes.

Hi my name is Laura and I have a bird toy shopping problem. :heelp:

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Sunny has way more toys than can fit in his cage AND 1) he's never his cage and 2) he really doesn't play with toys very often. :o: So, yes I have a bird toy buying problem. (Sunny's first Christmas with us he had over 20 presents!!! Now not all were from me- some were from my fiancé, my mom, friends, etc. but I was actually embarrassed about it thinking that many children don't get that many presents.) Maybe we should start a support group- Bird Toys Anonymous. :wacky:

rockybird

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Well, some of us have yet to admit to our addiction!

Great toys! I love igaw toys!

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Everything looks great! Leslie and Dawn always do a wonderful job!

Matt