• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

interlocking foam tiles (.4") cushion enough?

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Yes, those have no odor. I think they are the same thickness that I have. I will look through my past orders.
thank you Sarah :) ! Which bird falls in your flock?

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
It was Maui before we had him imped. Our tiles are 1/2 inch but I think I could have gone thinner.

Sadieladie1994

Riding the Skies
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Peggy
Fall Mats, Fall Mat, Medical Mat, The Landing Strip Fall Mat

I have used these with patients. The mat spreads the impact pressure and prevents fx. Many falling pts have been saved from fx hips using these mats. The mat design also is great for care givers making it easy to walk on.

Birds a light weight so I don't know how much the impact pressure would be distributed. For my one I used the fluffy dog beds. I swear some days he purposely fell into the bed. Of course the beds were washable.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
It was Maui before we had him imped. Our tiles are 1/2 inch but I think I could have gone thinner.
thank you Sarah! So happy Maui can fly now! :)
Fall Mats, Fall Mat, Medical Mat, The Landing Strip Fall Mat

I have used these with patients. The mat spreads the impact pressure and prevents fx. Many falling pts have been saved from fx hips using these mats. The mat design also is great for care givers making it easy to walk on.

Birds a light weight so I don't know how much the impact pressure would be distributed. For my one I used the fluffy dog beds. I swear some days he purposely fell into the bed. Of course the beds were washable.

good point, Peggy, thank you! I might have to stick with the triple layers of quilts i have down on the floor. So inconvenient they are! :)

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
I have used them with Eddie. They did the trick for me.
Thanks Dawn. We were outside a while ago and Rudy wouldn't leave the outside foam tiles alone! :huh:

Milo

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jenny
I think I have the same tiles sarah used for Rosco because he plummets. They're pretty great!