• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video R U the Baby?

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
This week Sam has been such a mushy ball... Joe can't be in the same room without him poofing himself pink and acting like a baby. Wing flips, head bobs, and baby sounds....
Oh my goodness.....

@Mystics Mom

Newbie GCC

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Heather
Aaaaawwwwwww! Sweet big baby! :heart2:

thekarens

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Karen
That is the sweetest thing ever! I had to check to see if that was the same Sam that destroys in less than 2 seconds :)

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
That is the sweetest thing ever! I had to check to see if that was the same Sam that destroys in less than 2 seconds :)

One in the same. This is why our MPBT is still hanging around, if Joe is home Sam is not on his tree..... He is a terrible flirt this week. :p :dreamyeyes:

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
Oh my goodness...1:27 wing out head leaning...so adorable with the wings out :heart:

Vegemite

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Lynne
Oh my! How cute are they both. Loved the (wing) hugs.

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
Ohhh my gosh! WHAT AM I SEEING? What a squishy huggable macaw! Ive only ever seen another macaw like that, Rudy the military macaw I once knew :heart:

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Ohhh my gosh! WHAT AM I SEEING? What a squishy huggable macaw! Ive only ever seen another macaw like that, Rudy the military macaw I once knew :heart:

I seem to have a few squishy macaws. :p Depending on which bird and which person. My squishy's are Rosie, Korbel & Maui. Hubby's squishy's are Rosie, Sam & Sakie.

Sam really likes me but not the same. He talks sweet talk and tries to feed me. With Joe he makes begging sounds and wants Joe to feed him. :laugh: I guess Joe is dad and I'm the girlfriend. :rofl:

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
Mera is squishy/cuddly to me :heart: but not like your Sam. Mera doesnt do the wing thing to me.

Theresa

AKA TMS
Administrator
Chief of Police
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I'm glad he didn't do that with Alex or I'd be buying 2X4s by the dozen every week :facepalm: or I could have just sent her and him to you! :D

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
I'm glad he didn't do that with Alex or I'd be buying 2X4s by the dozen every week :facepalm: or I could have just sent her and him to you! :D

Oh, I would have taken both of them. ;) Alex would be PERFECT in the horse show! She could learn Lyra and do bareback riding. :shy: :xflove:

Theresa

AKA TMS
Administrator
Chief of Police
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

Oh, I would have taken both of them. ;) Alex would be PERFECT in the horse show! She could learn Lyra and do bareback riding. :shy: :xflove:
She will NOT be seeing this post or she'll be hitchhiking your way! :eek: She had been horse crazy since she was a toddler! We'd go riding on the weekends and she'd double with Mark as a toddler!
Crappy video from 07 of her on one of her favorite horses at the stable we went to.

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah

She will NOT be seeing this post or she'll be hitchhiking your way! :eek: She had been horse crazy since she was a toddler! We'd go riding on the weekends and she'd double with Mark as a toddler!

Then probably best to not show her the post. ;) The girls in the barn spend the day putting on makeup, fancy wigs and eyelashes, then riding pretty horses all day long. :p Who would want that job? :laugh: She is also beautiful! Would she learn lyra?

Theresa

AKA TMS
Administrator
Chief of Police
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

Then probably best to not show her the post. ;) The girls in the barn spend the day putting on makeup, fancy wigs and eyelashes, then riding pretty horses all day long. :p Who would want that job? :laugh: She is also beautiful! Would she learn lyra?

Ummm...too late! I showed her last night, she came in when I was reading it! She was ready to pack her bags and go! :D She said "I'll learn Lyra, whatever the heck it is!" :hehe:
She'd hate the bolded part, but the rest she'd love ;)

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Ummm...too late! I showed her last night, she came in when I was reading it! She was ready to pack her bags and go! :D She said "I'll learn Lyra, whatever the heck it is!" :hehe:
She'd hate the bolded part, but the rest she'd love ;)

:laugh: The lyra is an aeriel act. The girls do bareback stunts of the large perchron draft horses then do an aerial act on the lyra. Someday you will have to visit. ;) Alex will not be returning home with you if she visits too. :p

Theresa

AKA TMS
Administrator
Chief of Police
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
We will possibly be there within the next 2 weeks or so :D