• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Harness

Kevin Mc.

Walking the driveway
I bought two of the Aviator Harness and both my toos freaked when trying to put it on them.

I Bought two extra small dog vests (like pictured, but mine are florescent yellow & black) and no trouble getting them on, they have Velcro to keep them closed & a metal clasp to attach the leash.

0001322756547_P290721_180X180.jpg

danadear

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Dana
They can't squirm out of those?

Sadieladie1994

Riding the Skies
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Peggy
I bought two of the Aviator Harness and both my toos freaked when trying to put it on them.

I Bought two extra small dog vests (like pictured, but mine are florescent yellow & black) and no trouble getting them on, they have Velcro to keep them closed & a metal clasp to attach the leash.

View attachment 181456

I have also seen them used for pluckers and work very well.

lupe

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lupe
:)

View attachment 181456

Interesting. .I'd love to see a pic of your fid in that

Kevin Mc.

Walking the driveway
no they don't squirm out, once you Velcro it closed and then lock it, mine don't pay it no mind they are so happy to be outside.

Kevin Mc.

Walking the driveway
no they don't squirm out, once you Velcro it closed and then lock it, mine don't pay it no mind they are so happy to be outside.