• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

New hwome

Gambitlover

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Tinni
Hello bwrdies :)
I iz in new hwome. I waz in a small caze but now i am in a bwig caze wid a sweeng and twoo perchez. i iz quiet coz me new mommy hz ezams neest week. New Mommy trieds to pic me but I bitez coz i dont likes hoomans too mch :meh: . But new mommy givez me lotz of sweeds and and also one mizt bath like rains so I dnt mind her near my cage. :xflove:
Can you twell me what iz ezams? :cautious: My new mommy iz always looking at theze paperz i would lub to tear to piezes. But i am in a caze so I don't knowz how to getz them. :wideyed:
--Gambit :o:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
hi Gambit....ezams is wen hoomans ask odder hoomans things dat the odder hooman shud know...itz lik a test ah gess...rwemember to start twainin youse mommy az soon az youse can...jus wate until her ezams is over...

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

Gambitlover

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Tinni
I iz whistling at New Mommy when she laufs. I likez her lauf. New Mommy made me watch "Rio" and I iz like it. I also bitezzz when she gave me fruits instead of sweeds. I IZ LIKEZ SWEEDS!

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
daddy knos bedder than to giv me things ah don lik...furst ah throw it back...den BBBIIITTTEEESSS....
ah lik to watch Price Is Right... ah lik wen da hoomans are happy...it makes me happy....

Gambitlover

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Tinni
Da new mommy gave me a ball of da stuff she iz readz all the time. I iz pecking, and dazhing away. Will it hurtz me? I iz scared. :unsure1: :cautious:

Heather F

Rollerblading along the road
New mommy is teach you to be great defender! You must protect her from ebil paper. It is only become safe when you have made nibbles in it. You must put nibbles in ALL the paper.

It is a great task but somebirdy has to do it. Goodness knows silly humans only know how to look at ebil paper. They do not know how to nibbles it. That is why they gives it to us. When you have mastered the nibbling then you must seek out it all! Sometimes it hides under things. But we are more clever than ebil paper.

Frodo

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
Hi, Gambit. I is da famous Sunshine Senegal of Mec'anicsbug. I am very very wise (my Mom sez so). I agree wif Frodo about chewing up da papers, es'specly when it is balled up in a round shape. Dat is da bes time to chew it to smithereens! My Mom wraps almon's and other tasty treats like Nut'raberries in pieces of papers for us birdies to eat. But we has ta chew it outta da paper to get to it. Your Mom should start by jus puttin a sunflower seed or two in the center of a half crumpled small piece of paper to show you how easy it is to get to da treet in da foraging ball of paper. Den she can use more and more paper and put more and more treats (dat's what hoomans call da good stuff to eat) inside. Soon yous have all da treats you can eat!

Also, Mom says I should always welcome new birdies to da forum. Hi, new birdie Gambit! I neber talked to you before!

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi, Gambit. I is da famous Sunshine Senegal of Mec'anicsbug. I am very very wise (my Mom sez so). I agree wif Frodo about chewing up da papers, es'specly when it is balled up in a round shape. Dat is da bes time to chew it to smithereens! My Mom wraps almon's and other tasty treats like Nut'raberries in pieces of papers for us birdies to eat. But we has ta chew it outta da paper to get to it. Your Mom should start by jus puttin a sunflower seed or two in the center of a half crumpled small piece of paper to show you how easy it is to get to da treet in da foraging ball of paper. Den she can use more and more paper and put more and more treats (dat's what hoomans call da good stuff to eat) inside. Soon yous have all da treats you can eat!

Also, Mom says I should always welcome new birdies to da forum. Hi, new birdie Gambit! I neber talked to you before!
hi Sunshine Senegal...itz been a lon tyme sinze ah talked wit youse...an youse iz very very wise....

Gambitlover

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Tinni
Hi Sunshine Senegal. I iz thenks you for da welcome. :D
I chiwed and chiwed da ball and found SWEEDS inzide! :bliss: I iz wery happy. New Mommy sayz I iz a 'clever tiel'. Hee. I iz thinking to eat a bit of da nasty pelets naw. :rolleyes: :starshower1:

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
Gambit Milton is very wise. You should believe what he sez.

Hi. Milton. Mom went back take school an takes the computer wif her, so I can't get to it. Stupid school.

See, Gambit. Balls of paper is fun foraging. And. House gets treats more often.

Happynme

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
Hi.iz happy here. Im just saying.hewooo and dat im glad u has got a new mom.
I haz only had dis one...i was just 4 weeks old when i come here. Shes silly...but i loves.her.
I did get mad an bites her cause she took the shiny orange papers away and dint let me has a taste, im starting molt and im kinda cranky right now,
Happy the lovebird

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
hi Happy...uz birdz understan da molt...my cwest haz 4 new fweathers cumin in rwight now... deys itchy so daddy haz to help...he knos he haz to be gentel...or else BBBIIITTTEEESSS....

Gambitlover

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Tinni
I iz having a blood feather. New Mommy twakes away my toyz at night to 'keep her baby safe'. I iz seven months, I iz not a baby! But New Mommy doez what she wantz to :grumpy: Lazt nightz I iz waking up at night so she iz waking up to look after me and she iz went to sleep when the sun rose. :sad1:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
if mommy trys to tak youse toyz away...BBBIIITTTEEESSS... :mad: ...aftur all deys YOUSE toyz... :mad: :mad: :mad:

JAM

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Dis is Lucy da Lutino Scaly Lorikeet and da hoomans got me from a big aviary where der were ova big birdies who not really like me much.
I wasn't too sure bout dem an even now I give dem a reminder wiv a BITE dat dey can't just expect good birdie behaviour after few months. Takes time an I take fings at my own pace fank u very much.
I actually like dem but no need to let dem know dat! Keep em on dose large two legged fings dey stand on!

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Dis is Lucy da Lutino Scaly Lorikeet and da hoomans got me from a big aviary where der were ova big birdies who not really like me much.
I wasn't too sure bout dem an even now I give dem a reminder wiv a BITE dat dey can't just expect good birdie behaviour after few months. Takes time an I take fings at my own pace fank u very much.
I actually like dem but no need to let dem know dat! Keep em on dose large two legged fings dey stand on!
youse iz so rwight Lucy....