• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

New Linnie!

Cricket64

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Krista
I have 3 Linnie's and they all have toys that they play with. Some times they just hang upside down in their cages. But they are all very playful and chew on the toys.

Ocean

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Aqua
Thank you XD and yes Maui loves her toys and she loves to play in her water dish :rolleyes: I'm always chaginging her water

thekarens

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Karen
All 4 of my linnies LOVE toys, including foot toys. Their cage is stuffed with toys and they use/play with all of them.

Ocean

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Aqua
I have to get her some more toys XD There was this toy I got free from a pet store for birds, it was beautiful, unfortunately it was also dangerous (had lots of colorful long hanging threads). I had to modify it before giving it to Maui, its not so beautiful anymore :laugh: the strings are a lot shorter. Oh well, at least she can play with it!

wyrinth

Avenue Veteran
Sometimes my linnies don't play with toys and sometimes they play all day...they especially love shredding toys made of woven palm leaves.

Your linnies is very beautiful.

The thing to keep in mind with linnies is that they tend to be cautious of new things, but once they get used to their surroundings they really come out of their shells and are a lot of fun.