• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures My 2 angels who crossed over the bridge

Jennifer Kiser

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Jennifer Kiser
This is TweetyPie this little girl was my 1st ever bird companion. I was blessed to have her for 12 years until I lost her to egg laying difficulties after a long fight. She is the little bird who taught me all about birds and love and devotion. I miss her to this day she was one of a kind :( .

This is Polly. Polly came to me as a rescue. She was found abandoned in a filthy tiny cage in a park. Her rescuers could not keep her so she came to me. She was sweet and loving and curious from day one. She was so laid back never offering to bite. In this pic she is on my Nephew Daniel this was the 1st day she was in my home :). I only had Polly for 10 months when I lost her to a severe prolapse my vet could not fix :sad2:. Thank God when I lost her I had already taken in my sweet quaker Molly who made it easier for me to keep getting up each day.

This is a quaker forum but I wanted to share with you the 2 birds that made me love birds enough to open my heart and home to another sweet little bird in need.

Vegemite

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Lynne
So very sorry. My intro to parrots are Harry and Billy, the budgie boys. They converted me to a bird person from a cat/dog person (still love cats and dogs but birds more so, if that makes sense) I cant believe how far I have come in better care for my birds in the 5 years I have had them. Thanks AA

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
:hug8:

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran