• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Sweetie flew out door - Missing Cockatiel near Troy, Michigan

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
I'm glad that another little baby was able to be helped in the process. Keeping my everything crossed that this new lead is Sweetie. :hug8:

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
I hope that it is Sweetie.

Matt

Daisy's Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tiffany
Sending over many many prayers that this new little birdie returns to that yard and turns out to be your Sweetie.. :hug8: Get a BIG bag of Doritos and shake it like crazy... My tiels absolutely can't resist Doritos or that shiny bag!!! :hug8:

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger
Sweetie if that is you darling, you are just a hearbeat away from coming home. You can land on anyone of those nice people in the back yard and they will get you back to your Mom's who miss you so very much.

Yoshi&Reza

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Alyssa
Praying Sweetie finds her way home. There is still hope!

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
Still hoping. :hug8:

CeciliaZ

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Cecilia
Still hoping for Sweetie to return home. :hug8:

Deej

Real Name
Deena
Hi everyone. I know it's been awhile without any updates on our search. As of today Sweetie still isn't home but we haven't stopped our search. The lead of her in the backyard didn't end up the way we hoped. We went out there and sat for hours and never caught sight of her. We left a carrier out at the house and the family said they would try to get pictures of the bird so we would know if it was her or not. From that day on, the bird never returned to their feeders. We have contacted two animal communicators and they both believe she is inside somewhere and alive! They feel she is in an east/southeast direction from us in a 7 - 10 mile radius. We have been pounding that area with fliers. They also said that the people that have her are not looking for us but if we made contact with them they would return her. We made up a newspaper advertisement and we are paying to have it run on the front page of 6 different papers that get delivered to every house with the mail. It has a color picture of her and our contact info. The first two cities run this week. We have to find a way to reach every house. In total, all six cities will deliver over 200,000 papers which means 200,000 pictures of our Sweetie girl will be out there. Thank you Saemma for bumping her story so often and of course thank you everyone for your support. We are not giving up on bringing our baby home.

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
Still hoping that your beloved sweetie is found and returned to you.

birdle

don't give up hope, I believe that if this lady who has talked to sweetie is legit she really sees what shes saying. Have you gone door to door at all?

faeryphoebe1

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emily
(((hugs)))

Hang in there. That's great news with the animal communicators and the newspaper ads.

Mystics Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
You are both An inspiration to me and a reminder what wonderful people are out there you both are amazing to me
It overwhelms warms my heart the love and dedication you two have given sweetie and I pray that God brings her home safely in your arms
:heart: :hug8:

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
:hug8:

Laura KB

Moving in
Real Name
Laura Belz
Sounds like a great strategy to canvas the 10-mile radius like that, just in case some one does have her and either does not have access to the internet or else it didn't occur to them to try to find Sweetie's owners. I'm a skeptic myself regarding animal communicators, but to be so thorough in getting the word out is the right thing to do. Sweetie has such a dedicated family. I hope and pray your diligence is rewarded. Best of luck!