• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Sophie is speaking Merlin

roxynoodle

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I Can't Stop Posting!
Real Name
Audrey
Sophie has been picking up many, many of Merlin's sound imitations. I've been laughing that she's now doing the spaceship sounds and laser guns since moving into her "silver spaceship".

:alien1:

Today though she said something in Merlin's voice! I think it was, "What happened? I love you." Merlin says "What happened" a lot, but she has only said, "I love you." once.

This will make it really difficult for me to tell who's talking!

A few days ago, she said, "Ohio!"

vmashley03

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria
Oh boy! That's hysterical though...silver spaceship :rofl: Sometimes josh gets confused if I yell for him from another room or upstairs (Charlie will do the same thing) so hard to tell sometimes :hehe:

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Merlin will tell you, "We all live in Ohio." :hehe:

You better not move to another state! :lol:

It will only get more confusing with the voices! :laugh: Darwin learned all of Quack's sounds within a week. So even though he already said Hello in his deeper voice, he now says it in a higher voice like Quack. Although I can usually tell if it's Quack as hers sounds a bit different, louder and more urgent. But lately sometimes I think it's him and then I hear him say "Stop" so I know the first one must not have been him. And sometimes I hear Quack make some of his noises when I can tell where it came from.
And now I have 4 squeakers as they have ALL learned Tiki's squeak! :rolleyes:

roxynoodle

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I Can't Stop Posting!
Real Name
Audrey
Yes, they all learned to say Ohio somehow :hehe: I guess I'm stuck here :jawdrop1:

This all started from me explaining to Merlin how she flew on a big plane to live here in Ohio :lol:

DQTimnehs

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
I try to teach mine the street name but no luck so far. Probably by the time they learn it we'll be somewhere else! :p

DQTimnehs

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
And speaking of copying, Darwin sees Quack regurgitating for me when I rub her head, then I go over to rub his head and he regurgitates! :rolleyes: What a goof! Maybe he thinks he has to compete to be my favourite and could lose me to Quack. :lol:

roxynoodle

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I Can't Stop Posting!
Real Name
Audrey
I'm happy Sophie sees Merlin being all lovie dovie with me, and is doing that as well :)

roxynoodle

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I Can't Stop Posting!
Real Name
Audrey
Love how they learn from each other!! Especially, wanting lovie's, I don't know who's talking anymore most of the time, they seem to be trying to one up each other!

Oh, they definitely do that here! But, Pete has his own voice, Rowdy has hers, Merlin has hers, and all other voices are Sophie. So I could tell who said what, but not anymore if Sophie is also going to use Merlin's voice :hehe: