• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video Elsa training session

pacoparrot

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jacob
Here is one of Elsa's training sessions to put the ball in the cup. She likes to shake the ball and play with it but still manages to get it in the cup a few times. At the end I am calling her to fly to me which she did but landed on my head. I later decided I will no longer click if she lands on my head. She is so smart though! This is why love her wings even though they present a lot of problems. You would not believe how quickly she understood target training. She will walk across an entire room to touch the target. I have switched to using a bite of fresh fruit as a treats instead of seeds. I will start stationing training after work tomorrow. She doesn't work hard and only for about 5 minutes a session. Also she can quit at any time and I will let her.

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
smart and adorabletoo!!!

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
Cute! :heart:

pacoparrot

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jacob
Lol. I knew someone would get it. She is named Elsa for two reasons. One reason is my previous companion parrot who passed away last year was named Echo. She was so great I wanted to name the new bird something with an E also. Then I watched Frozen and decided Elsa is a catchy unique name for her.