• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Horribly upset

Kay_belle_12

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kayla
So sorry for your loss.

firdy num num

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Eden
Sorry for your loss, many prayers on the way for you and your son. Hugs and more hugs from me and my feathered friends. :hug8:

ncGreyBirdLady

They call Me crazy like its a bad thing!
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bonnie
So sorry for Your loss :sadhug2: :sadhug2: :sadhug2: :sadhug2: :sadhug2:

Alyse

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Alyse
So sorry :sad7:

MoJean

Walking the driveway
Thank you everyone. I have yet to take down her cage, and I still find myself talking to her, looking over to see what she is doing, listening for her.
I am the dish washer lol And I don't work that hard on dishes lol
I was thinking maybe it was from the neighbors too since we had been gone all day, and like I said the only things I had on where the TV and the DVD player, and neither of them were hot.

Tranquil Bird

Meeting neighbors
How sad that your Son had to discover Peep was gone. It is so hard to lose a pet especially for a child. I am glad he is saving some feathers to remember her by. I hope you consider getting another bird….it can help ease the loss you are both feeling.

PurpleMangoLady

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Wendy
We are so very sorry for your loss. Sending warm thoughts to you and your son.

southernbirds

Rollerblading along the road
So sorry about your bird. Our pets touch our hearts very quickly. Hope you & your son are better. It's hard for kids when a pet passes away.

Katy

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
I know you and your son must hurt very much. Indescribable pain probably. It's such a hard thing that our love for animals is balanced out by such searing pain. I wish you nd your family well. Big hugs. KS

roxynoodle

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I Can't Stop Posting!
Real Name
Audrey
:hug8: :hug8: :hug8:

MoJean

Walking the driveway
Thank you everyone. He has been a little more defiant since it has happened, I am not sure if it is due to Peeps passing or if he is just getting worse with his attitude.
My boyfriend wanted me to get another one, and there were some free Lutino Tiels on craigslist, but I think I am going to wait until I get my own place, just so I don't have to worry about things the neighbors use or something like that, just so this doesn't happen again. I think it would be wrong of me to bring another bird in here since I don't know why she died.