• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

More signatures!(YAY) lol

firdy num num

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Eden
:greet13: Hi, once again I am back! :hehe:I hope I'm not disturbing you. I have nothing to do and I'm wondering if any of you would like a extra siggy. I can try to do drawings but I can do siggys if you like. Feel free to ask! :)
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg Here are one of the drawing but it doesn't have any name on it. I forgot. Lol I hope you like it, I'm not such a good drawer but I do enjoy making siggys.
image.jpg And thanks again for visiting this thread. I do hope to get some customers. Have a WONDERFUL DAY. :greet15:

firdy num num

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Eden
Here's another one that I made a few minutes ago! I hope you like it and I'm so excited to make more siggys! :laugh:
image.jpg

~Drini~

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ana
Hey,

Mind drawing/making me a siggy? I'd prefer a drawing, but anything is fine. :) I like blues, greens, and blacks. Also, can you make it longer than it is high?

Here's Red (though he's getting a name change, so I might ask you to edit it later on)

And Inca:

Thanks!

firdy num num

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Eden
:) What species is Red? Just asking, Red is so beautiful! And yes, I can draw for you. Thanks for replying. I'll get to it straight away!

~Drini~

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ana
Red is a blue-fronted Amazon. Gorgeous birds indeed. :xflove:

Thank you! Can't wait to see it.

firdy num num

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Eden
Hi Drini, I'm having a little problem with making it a bit longer than high. It's not working, maybe since our internet is not working or it's just that the thing doesn't let you. I'm sorry that I couldn't make it a bit more longer than just high. :unsure1: :(Sorry

firdy num num

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Eden
Oh, and the drawing might be finished off today or maybe tomorrow. At the end I might have to add the finishing touches. ;) Thanks for being my first customer. :highfive:

~Drini~

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ana
Hi Drini, I'm having a little problem with making it a bit longer than high. It's not working, maybe since our internet is not working or it's just that the thing doesn't let you. I'm sorry that I couldn't make it a bit more longer than just high. :unsure1: :(Sorry

Perfectly OK. Technology does get confusing at times, so no worries. :)

Oh, and the drawing might be finished off today or maybe tomorrow. At the end I might have to add the finishing touches. ;) Thanks for being my first customer. :highfive:

No problem! I'm excited to be your first customer. ;)

firdy num num

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Eden
Thanks Drini! You would be a great leader of AA, not just because of what you said just then, you have always helped me on my way! ;) Thanks! :p

~Drini~

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ana
Thanks Drini! You would be a great leader of AA, not just because of what you said just then, you have always helped me on my way! ;) Thanks! :p

Thanks for the kind words, but we've already got some fantastic admins here on AA. ;) But I'm always here if you need any help.

firdy num num

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Eden
Ok, I'm finished with your drawing...*Blink blink* I had a little help from my friends to do inca! If that's ok with you. But here's itty bitty Red. I hope you like the colours n stuff, just ask me if you want anything changed.... :hehe:
image.jpg Red is sort of blurry for some reason whatsoever but Inca turned out really good. I hope you like it, I'm sorry that Red is blurry, I couldn't help it. :huh:

~Drini~

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ana
Ok, I'm finished with your drawing...*Blink blink* I had a little help from my friends to do inca! If that's ok with you. But here's itty bitty Red. I hope you like the colours n stuff, just ask me if you want anything changed.... :hehe:
View attachment 173679 Red is sort of blurry for some reason whatsoever but Inca turned out really good. I hope you like it, I'm sorry that Red is blurry, I couldn't help it. :huh:
:heart: :heart: :heart: It's gorgeous! Just lovely. Looks like you worked hard on it. Thank you so much!

Don't worry, when the pic is resized, you won't be able to notice the blurriness. ;)

I'll be using it right away!

firdy num num

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Eden
:heart: :heart: :heart: It's gorgeous! Thank you so much! Don't worry, when the pic is resized, you won't be able to notice the blurriness. ;) I'll be using it right away!
Awwww! Thankyou Drini! That means so much to me :laugh: Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou! :hug8:

macawpower58

Flying along the Avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Shutterbugs' Best
Your Amazon is drop dead gorgeous! Also those are some great photos, those are the kind us signature makers love to get! :) Just can't stop looking at your Zon.

Of course your Inca is a cutie too! :D

~Drini~

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ana
Your Amazon is drop dead gorgeous! Also those are some great photos, those are the kind us signature makers love to get! :) Just can't stop looking at your Zon.

Of course your Inca is a cutie too! :D

If you think those photos are great, man, you should see him in full display! :xflove: